The Bretton Woods Canopy Tour is a thrilling family attraction nestled into the beautiful Bretton Woods at the Mount Washington Resort. The 3-hour tour consists of a series of tree-top zip lines that are used to glide through the trees while trained Adventure Guides teach you about native plants and animals, tell you about local history, and share fascinating legends. If you love nature and you're not afraid of heights, it's a great way to enjoy this gorgeous New Hampshire forest.
Things to Do
- Go on the Bretton Woods Canopy Tour and enjoy the thrill of zipping through the trees while enjoying spectacular views!
- If you're not sure if you can handle a three-hour zip line tour, consider trying out the Williwaw Racing Zip, an 800-foot side-by-side zip line that allows family members to race through the woods for just $15 per person.
- Check out all of the other great summer activities at Mount Washington Resort, including fly fishing, a climbing wall, mountain biking, guided hikes, and horseback riding.
Bretton Woods Canopy Tour Insider Tips
- Before scheduling a tour, make sure that everyone in your group meets the participant requirements, including being at least 12 years old and 4'6" tall.
- In order to prepare for your canopy tour, make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes. You might also want to bring along sunglasses and a camera so that you can stop to take photos along the way.
- Check out their current canopy tour specials, which often include discounts for locals and two-for-one specials.