Broken Tee Englewood is a golf course located in Englewood, Colorado, which is just a short 20 minute drive from downtown Denver. This popular public golf course is operated by the City of Englewood's Parks and Recreation Department, and is considered to be one of the best golf courses in the region. It features an 18-hole Championship course as well as a Dye Design Par 3 course, a driving range, a practice area, and a restaurant.
If you've been looking for a reasonably-priced family-friendly golf course where you can teach your kids how to play this wonderful game, then Broken Tee Englewood is the place for you!
Things to Do
- Play a round of golf with your teen - you can choose between playing 9 or 18 holes, with prices starting at $9 for kids and $11 for adults.
- If you or your child is new to the game, visit the driving range to get a bit of practice first! In addition to driving practice, you can also work on chipping, putting, and more.
- Attend their Family Night event on Saturday starting at 5:00 p.m., when families gather to have a blast on the Par 3 course! Best of all, one kid under the age of 18 gets to play for free with every paid adult.
Broken Tee Englewood Insider Tips
- Check out their Specials page to learn about ways to save money on your next visit to the golf course, such as their 2 for Tuesdays and Thursdays promotion!
- Take your kid to golf lessons if they're eager to learn the basics - Broken Tee offers special classes for children between the ages of 5 and 10 who are new to the game and want to learn to putt and swing correctly.
- When you get hungry visit the Broken Tee Grill, a restaurant which offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.