Brook Run Park is the largest park in the Dunwoody region, GA, the 102 acres of park has many recreational amenities for the families and kids. The Brook run park has a children's playground, a skate park, walking trails, community garden, and a dog park. Get outdoors with your family and enjoy a recreational sport at the park, or enjoy zip-line in the treetop quest. Brook run park is a beautiful park to spend a day outdoors, the park also features an organic garden, the park is open all through the week and year-round.
Things to Do
- Visit the park and take a nature stroll on the 2-mile long walking trail, children can enjoy bicycling or play in the children's playground that features fun play equipment and a fountain.
- The skate park in Brook run park is the largest in Atlanta, the skate park can be used by entry level as well as expert skate boarders. The skate park is fully lighted and open until 10PM everyday.
- Take a zip-line adventure in the tree top quest that is challenging and adventurous, children ages 4-6 can take the low ropes course.
- Families can have a picnic in the park, there are pavilions that can be rented for birthday parties.
- Your dogs can play freely in the dog park, however dogs must be on leash once outside the dog park.
- The community garden grows organic herbs and plants, you can get a membership of the community garden.
Brook Run Park Insider Tips
- The park hosts fun events, including food truck Thursdays.