Roll up your bubble wrap from packages and store them in your craft closet for fun crafts like this Bubble Wrap Sheep. You'll be amazed what you can do with a little imagination and some bubble wrap. The bubble wrap gives the sheep a whimsical texture and helps to create the cutest sheep. Make just one or lots of smaller ones to create a farm scene.
- White Paint
- Bubble Wrap
- Googly eyes
- Black paper
How to Make It
- Cut a piece of bubble wrap into a circle or a wavy rounded shape.
- Glue it onto a piece of card stock.
- Paint the bubble wrap white and let it dry completely.
- While the paint is drying, draw and cut out a sheep head and two legs out of black paper like the ones shown in the photos above.
- When the white paint is completely dry, Glue the sheep face cutout onto the center of the bubble wrap. Glue the legs on as well.
- Glue your googly eyes onto the head.