If you have baseball fans in your family, visit Busch Stadium for their hour-long guided tour . You and your family can have an in-depth, educational and informative insight into the stadium, this magnificent stadium is home to the St. Louis baseball team; "St. Louis Cardinals". The tours to the stadium are held year-around.
A guided tour to the stadium will give you and your kids an insight into your favorite team; behind the scenes, and the Cardinals dugout. The tickets for the guided tour are available at the ticket booth in the stadium, and online.
Things to Do
- The guided tours are a thrilling experience for the kids who would love to come up-close and personal to their favorite baseball team. Kids will enjoy visiting the Cardinals dugout and the redbird club.
- On a game day, you'd probably get a chance to come across some players of the Cardinals, arriving and doing some batting practice. The tour will also give access to the locker rooms.
- The stadium offers some great options in food and drink. There are many food options to choose from; Hotdogs, chips, pop corns, a variety of drinks, chicken tenders, cheese burgers, BBQ, pizzas, Deli, and so much more.
- Bring in your camera and you can take plenty of pictures in the stunning Busch stadium complex during the tour.
- Visit the Cardinals team store and buy merchandise, including team t-shirts and gifts for family.
Busch Stadium Tours Insider Tips
- Visit the official website for details on tours, ticketing and discount.
- Dress accordingly, as you'd be walking a half-mile, approx.
- Strollers can be taken to the tour.
- Bring water bottles.
- Groups can take a tour at a discounted price. Tours are a great and enriching experience for the children, they can visit the broadcast booth, champions club, musial bridge, redbird club and the cardinals club.