Can you tie a knot with only one hand? We challenge you to give it a try on your own and then try out out solution listed below to complete the challenge. Share this challenge with your friends and family for a fun brain teasing activity that is sure to engage every one of your problem solving skills.
- A rope or length of twine
- One hand
How to Do It
- Hold your hand straight out in front of you with your thumb up.
- Lay the rope or string over the top of your hand.
- Hold the string with your thumb.
- Tilt your hand down a bit and grasp one of the rear dangling string with your first two fingers. Hold that end between those first two fingers.
- Turn your wrist downward and the loop that surrounds your hand will slide forward and slide over your fingers and consequently the string end that is in your fingers' grasp.
- Voila! You have tied a knot with only one hand!