60 acres of land on which art and nature come together seamlessly; Eagan, Minnesota's Caponi Art Park offers a range of free educational programs, tours and activities to the general public.
Things to Do
- Plenty of programs take place on a regular basis at the Park. Family Fun Tuesdays takes place every Tuesday between the months of June and August. The day out at the park involves plenty of different performances and educational activities for all the family.
- September's Medieval Fair is also a lot of fun. On this day the Park goes back in time to the Middle Ages with exhibits and activities to do with various aspects of typical daily life from back in those times to be enjoyed by all ages.
- One of the parks' organized art activities could provide a fun time for your kids. They will get a chance to make their own work of art inspired by nature and also get to bring it home. They'll also get a tour of the Art Park's grounds.
- A range of tours are available on the Art Park's grounds. You can select to have a guided tour, a self-guided tour or an organized group visit. Details of the various options and the page to book them can all be found on their website.
Caponi Art Park Insider Tips
- You can find of map of Caponi Art Park's grounds before you head on their webpage.
- Entry to Caponi Art Park is free of charge. Many of its programs are similarly free for the general public though fees can apply for certain tours and activities which take place on the grounds. Donations are always gratefully received and can be left at a receptacle in the Sculpture Garden or alternatively a donation envelope can be picked up from the parking lot.
- The Art Park makes a great effort to make their space accessible to everyone regardless of dis-abilities. Full info on provisions they have made for the dis-abled can be found here.