Capture the Flag is a great fast paced, strategic and interactive neighborhood, party or family game. Both teams hide a "flag" and the object of the game is for each team to navigate the opposing team's camp and locate and snatch the other team's flag. It is great way to get the kids outside and get them active.
- 2 pieces of fabric to use as flags ( any agreed upon items will do)
- 6+ players works best
How to Play
- Divide the players into two teams. '
- Assign Team A to the front yard and Team B to the back yard.
- The teams are given an agreed upon time period to hide their flag in their assigned part of the yard.Once the flag is hidden, teams call out that they are finished.
- At the signal that both teams are ready, both teams try to get the other team's flag.
- If they get caught and tagged by the opponent on their territory they go to jail and can only be freed by a team mate who tags them when the other team isn't looking.
- The first team to capture the flag or all of their opponents wins!