Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park is an exciting water attraction located in Indianapolis, Indiana. If your family loves water parks, then this 50,000-square foot facility has everything you're looking for, including features like slides of all shapes and sizes, a lazy river, a plunge pool, a sports activity pool, a children's play area, and a giant bucket dumping station. Caribbean Cove also has a hotel which has its own indoor pool, a whirlpool, billiards tables, an arcade, and a cafe, so the whole family can swim, play, eat, and sleep to their hearts' content.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the thrill of the park's water slides! You and your child can ride the Tropical Twist and Jungle Rumble aqua whiz body slides as well as the Raging Rapids super flume tube slide.
- Take your little one to Kastaway Kidz Island, an interactive shipwreck-themed playscape where they can splash and swim as much as they want.
- When you need a break from swimming visit Crazy CoCo's Arcade, which features over 50 different arcade games.
Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park Insider Tips
- You're welcome to bring along swimming goggles, but your child will have to take them off before going on any slides. Don't bring along your own flotation devices though, as they are not allowed in the water park.
- Check out their Special Offers page to learn about discounted prices for those who visit Caribbean Cove and other family attractions such as the Indianapolis Zoo or the Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
- Look at websites like Groupon or LivingSocial for deals on hotel and water park packages in order to save some money on your visit.