Carver park is located on a hillside in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, it is a nice park with a family friendly atmosphere. The park includes many amenities for the families, it has a playground for toddlers, a water play area, baseball area and basketball court, picnic shelters and restrooms. You can have picnic on the spot or reserve the picnic shelters for large groups. The park has history that dates back to 1853, the park was called the Lapham park in the 1940's.
Things to Do
- The park has a nice play area for little kids to play around. Older kids can play baseball and basket ball. The park has a total area of around 23 acres, so there is plenty of space to play around and to do other outdoor activities. The playground has colorful climbing structures and lots of slides.
- Trails are available for walking and strolling.
- The baseball field and basketball courts are available on first come and first serve basis.
- Families can have picnic at the picnic shelters.
- Water play area with adjacent changing facility is open in the Summer.
- Food concessions are available in the park seasonally and during events.
- Sports field permits are required for team practice and groups.
Carver Park Insider Tips
- Adjacent parking lot is available.
- The park is stroller and wheelchair accessible.