Cascade Falls aquatic center is located in Ankeny, Iowa, it is a leisure swimming pool that is open seasonally May through August, and only on weekends in September. Cascade falls is a great place to cool off in the hot Summer days, there are amenities that the whole family can enjoy. The aquatic center is one of the largest in Iowa, it features water slides, flow rider surf machine, lap swimming, diving boards, zero depth area for toddlers and much more.
Things to Do
- If you want to beat the heat in the humid Summers, there is no other better place to visit than Cascade falls aquatic center. Enjoy water play, ride on water slides, lap swimming, kiddie slide and much more.
- The zero depth area for little kids has water play features, entry pool is perfect for the toddlers to play around and have water fun.
- The water of the pool is heated, the 640-foot lazy river lets you float around and relax and soak up the sun. Children can surf safely in the flow rider surf machine.
- Swimming lessons are offered for children. Parents can enjoy sunbathing in the grassy area.
- Food concessions are available. Outside food is not allowed.
- Plenty of life guards are available, but children must be supervised at all times.
Cascade Falls Insider Tips
- Family changing rooms are available.
- Bring sunscreen.