Castles n' Coasters provides thrills and spills for kids of all ages. As the name suggests the park is home to two coasters that should provide excitement for coaster newbies and seasoned veterans alike. There are plenty of other attractions to be enjoyed too with go-karts, mini golf, a giant arcade, thrills rides and more.
Things to Do
- The Desert Storm is the park's main attraction. An adrenaline inducing blur of high octane loops, surprising twists and breakneck turns this coaster will leave your heart pumping. A more kid-friendly but still super fun roller-coaster is the Patriot which can be easily spotted thanks to the giant American flag beside it.
- Families who enjoy miniature golf will be thrilled to find not one but four 18-hole courses at Castles n' Coasters. Of course they come complete with all the crazy designs and landscapes you would expect to keep you challenged. If you fancy a unique view of the courses themselves then take a ride on the Park's zip line which travels above the mini-golfers below!
- The Park's Arcade packs a ton of games into a 12,000 square foot area. There's a great selection from vintage classics like Pacman, Galaga and Tetris to more up to date crazes like Guitar Hero and plenty of dancing machines to keep the feet moving.
Castles 'n Coasters Insider Tips
- That Phoenix sun can get seriously hot so if you have young kids make sure to keep them well covered with sunscreen and a hat.
- The park has an interactive map which you can check out before you make your trip.