With an area of 299 acres, C.B. Smith Park is a perfect venue for family picnics, camping with an RV, open-air concerts, and a variety of sports activities. One of the main attractions inside the park is the Paradise Cove Water Park where you will find water slides of all heights and sizes. Most adults go to the Paradise Pipeline, composed of four five-story-tall water slides that keep the riders screaming for more.
Things to Do
- Play golf at the driving range, have a few sets at the tennis complex, or go fishing in the marina area.
- Take the boys to the batting cages to practice their swings for softball or baseball.
- Kids under the age of 5 can have fun at the Paradise Cove Water Park Parrot's Point. It has a 12-inches deep pool with 2 small water slides that the kids can surely enjoy.
- Rent a pavilion if you are going with a big group or if you want to invite friends for an outdoor party.
- Catch concerts and festivals such as the annual Country Chili Cookoff held every January.
C.B. Smith Park Insider Tips
- It can get crowded on weekends and holidays. Be sure to come in early to get a parking spot.
- The park is a good place to bring your furry friend for a walk or jog along the paved paths.
- Best to avoid on summer weekends when summer camps are in place.