Enjoy this fun and unique way of making and personalizing your own photo frames. Kids of all ages will enjoy adding their own special touches to their photo and artwork displays. The possibilities of decorating these frames are endless, so use your family's creativity and unlimited art supplies for holiday and other themed frames. These frames incorporate your own personal touch make fantastic gifts for family and friends. You can place photos or your showcase your own original artwork inside.
- CD cases
- Foam or cardboard
- Assorted craft supplies : fabric, felt, feathers, ribbons, buttons, jewels, silk flowers,sequins, small toys, other embellishments
How to Make It
- Remove the paper and plastic inserts from the inside of the CD case.
- Cut your photo slightly smaller than the size of the CD box.
- Face the photo face down toward the back of the cd case with the hinges facing up like this ^.
- Use some tape to secure the photo to the case.
- Use a piece of cardboard or foam to fit in behind the photo to protect it.
- When your frame is finished you will open up the CD case to stand it up.
- To decorate, close the case and draw a line of glue around the edges of the CD case ( around the edges of the plastic covered photo).
- Decorate any way that you like. Allow to dry. Open the case to stand the photo or artwork up for display.