Visit the Cedar Hills Park with your family to enjoy a nice stroll, walking and running on the walking trails, there are volley ball and baseball courts, a soccer field and picnic areas. The beautiful recreational park is spread across 39 acres, the park features one of Raleigh's two disc golf courses. The park features nice and colorful playgrounds for the kids. The Cedar Hills Park is located in North Raleigh and the park is open everyday from dawn to Dusk.
Things to Do
- Families can enjoy many outdoor recreational activities at the Cedar Hills Park, there are hiking and walking trails and lots of shade to rest.
- The park features a nice playground, it has swings, slides, monkey bars, sand box and more, there is a separate play area for the toddlers.
- Picnic areas and restrooms are available near the playgrounds, picnic shelters with grills in the park can be rented.
- Families can play disc golf at the disc golf course, there is also a softball field, a basketball court and tennis courts.
- Frisbee golf is fun to play and takes you through the wooded area of the park, it's a little challenging for the beginners.
Cedar Hills Park Insider Tips
- Parents must supervise their kids in the playground.
- You must bring water and snacks.
- Pets must be on a leash.