Celebration Station is a chain of family entertainment centers with locations throughout the United States. Its Oklahoma City location provides families with attractions such as an arcade with over 100 games, bumper boats, go-karts, batting cages, and three different miniature golf courses. Once you've worked up an appetite playing games, you can also sit down and share a pizza together.
Things to Do
- Visit the arcade and play air hockey, pool, driving games, crane games, and dozens of other video and redemption games.
- Enjoy the thrill of racing around in a go-kart! There's even a special track for small children.
- Work on your batting skills in the batting cages, which offer slow, medium, and fast pitches.
- Cool off in the summer heat by splashing around in the bumper boats for $7.50 per person.
- Play a round or two of miniature golf on one of their three exciting 18-hole courses!
Celebration Station Insider Tips
- Check out their specials page to learn about daily deals like $12 Tuesdays, when you can purchase All Day Playpasses at a discounted price.
- Print out the coupons on their website, which include offers like $25 free bonus game play.
- If you want to take advantage of all the attractions at Celebration Station, consider purchasing an All Day Playpass, which includes unlimited use of the rides all day!