Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum in Seattle center, Washington displays the work of glass artist Dale Chihuly, the exhibit galleries display images and memorabilia depicting the work and history of the celebrated glass artist. There are beautiful glass sculptures and chandeliers that captivate the attention of the visitors. The museum houses artist's personal collections including native American basketry and other forms of art. The outside garden exhibits many glass sculptures, the 40-foot tall glass house is the centerpiece of the museum. Admission tickets can be bought online.
Things to Do
- Chihuly garden and glass museum is one of a kind glass museum, there are eight galleries displaying the work of Dale Chihuly.
- The glass conservatory showcases a 100-foot long plant like structure with brightly colored leaves, it's the largest glass structure at the museum.
- The garden displays beautiful glass sculptures installed among plants and trees, the colorful glass sculptures look fabulous at night.
- If interested visitors can see presentations in the theater showing the glass blowing techniques and working with glass installations by the artist.
- Visit the wonderful gift shop and shop for unique and intricate pieces of jewelry, home decor, gifts, apparel, toys and books.
Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum Insider Tips
- Children ages 4 and under are admitted for free.
- Enjoy delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts and more at the cafe.