Children's Creativity Museum
The Children's Creativity Museum of San Francisco offers an interactive experience to children of all ages. This museum is made particularly unique because it targets a broad age spectrum. This provides engaging fun for families with multiple children.
The facility prides itself on providing activities which foster confidence in personal creativity and encouraging the development of a strong curiosity within young people.
Things to Do
The Children's Creativity Museum offers countless activities to explore within its multiple studios and labs.
1. The Animation Studio - Children and adults of all ages are invited to explore the basics of stop motion animation.
2. The Music Studio - Visitors have the opportunity to dress up and perform one of over 2000 song selections. The museum offers the chance to record performances and share with friends and family. Visit their YOUTUBE channel to view examples!
3. The Design Studio - This studio fosters creativity through the use of Adobe Photoshop and other interactive computer programs.
4. Innovation Lab - Children design and build their own inventions by using only materials provided within a box!
5. Imagination Lab - This lab focuses on the processes of Imagination, Creation, and Sharing in order to encourage children to complete the process of creation and feel confident about their abilities to do so.
6. Community Lab - Children of all ages collaborate with computer artists to create animated exhibits.
Alongside these activities, visitors are also welcomed to the Creativity Theater as well as the Creativity Carousel for extra fun and enjoyment.
Children's Creativity Museum Insider Tips