Children of all ages will delight in the Children's Garden at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. The garden offers an incredible learning landscape where children can have the freedom to explore the natural world around them. A world of wonder and natural beauty awaits at this wonderful destination that families will enjoy. The gardens and landscapes are spectacular to view at the entire destination and it is a wonderful concept to have such a beautiful space for children available to also learn about and appreciate the natural world in such a way that involves all of their senses,
Things to Do
- Frolic in the water play area
- Climb and play in the Tree House or Leafy Overlook
- Meander through gardens over bridges and through boardwalks
- Visit the Carriage House for garden themes stories and craft projects.
- Scavenger Hunt
Children's Garden Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden Insider Tips
- The children's garden is a small area within the larger conservatory and botanical garden which offers many more activities and exhibits for all ages. This area is most geared for children.
- Grab at snack at the vending machines in the children's garden or at the garden cafe
- A limited amount of strollers are available for use
- You can expect to spend between one to two hours at the Children's Garden