The Children's Museum of Alamance County is an educational museum designed for children under the age of 10 that is located in Graham, North Carolina, which is just an hour's drive from Raleigh. It contains 8 exciting interactive exhibits that encourage children to learn about topics like science, health, art, and the environment while playing. It also frequently provides public programs and is a popular birthday party location due to the wide range of hands-on activities it offers.
Things to Do
- Explore the Artists' Workshop, where you and your child can create beautiful works of art together, and even paint on the glass walls!
- Learn all about scientific principles by doing the hands-on activities in the Science Adventure exhibit.
- Get some fresh air while exploring the outdoor play area, which includes a large sandbox and a small stream that you can use to race boats!
Children's Museum of Alamance County Insider Tips
- Consider having your child's next birthday party at the museum - their party packages include museum admission and the use of a special party room.
- View their calendar in order to learn about upcoming events and activities, including story time and art workshops.
- Take your little one to the special toddler play area, which features toys and activities designed just for them.