Children's museum of New Hampshire features many interactive exhibits for the families and children, located in Dover, New Hampshire. The museum inspires creative learning in the students with an array of educational exhibits. It features awe-inspiring educational exhibits, kids can build flying machines, can send letters in a post office, explore caves, and dig for Dino fossils.The free growing gardens programs are for the whole family, where you can learn how to grow fruits. The museum is open all through the week, except Mondays, but is open even on Mondays during school vacations days.
Things to Do
- The museum has fun and learning for the whole family, the Naturalist study exhibit features animal and plant specimens, and exploring snow and glaciers.
- Children can create and explore in the Muse studio, toddlers and older children all can enjoy creative activities in the muse studio.
- Build it, fly it makes you create your own flying machine, and see it flying from a 30-foot conveyor.
- Be a paleontologist in the Dino detective exhibit, and explore the caves and draw paintings inside them in the Cave explorers exhibit.
- Other exhibits include coin maze, music matrix, gallery 6, pattern palace, post office, and the yellow submarine.
- Many events and programs are held at the museum, toddler fest is a special program for tots, which features science experiments, music, and story-telling for children ages 0-5.
- Book your child's birthday party in the museum, parties include museum exploration, a creative activity, party favors and more.
Children's Museum of New Hampshire Insider Tips
- Visit the museum shop for high quality toys, books, shop purchases go to supporting the museum.
- Families can bring their own snacks and eat in the museum's snack area.