Sometimes I find a recipe that I just want to share with everyone I know. I guarantee everyone you know will swoon over these little delicious puffs of sweetness -they truly are little edible clouds. Amazing!
You will want to change up the mix-ins to satisfy your own sweet-tooth and creativity. Anything goes with this easy base of ingredients.
Have fun with it!
- 3 egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peppermint bits
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Whip your egg whites until frothy.
- Continue to beat while gradually adding sugar.
- When mixture is quite stiff, fold in the chocolate and peppermint bits.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Put tray into oven.
- Immediately turn oven off, and do not open over door for at least 1 1/2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Yield 36 - 1" cookies