Learn about the history of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints at the church history museum in Salt Lake city, Utah. The museum displays artifacts, photographs, clothing, furniture and memorabilia revolving around the Mormon history. There is an art space for children that has interactive display and is very interesting for kids. Admission to the church history museum is free of cost and is open to tours, Monday through Saturday.
Things to Do
- Visit the church history museum that showcases over 200 artifacts telling the stories and history of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints.
- Visitors can see memorable possessions of the former presidents and leaders of the church.
- The interactive Art space for children highlights the life of the Jesus Christ with the help of videos, art, and creative activities for kids.
- Kids can do many activities like building blocks, coloring activities, and there is a play space for toddlers, too.
- "Tell me the stories of Jesus" is an Art competition that showcases work of art by artists from many countries around the world.
- Visitors can see a mini theater presentation "first vision" in the museum.
- Visit the museum store to find the perfect gift for your loved ones. There are books, jewelry, collectibles and souvenirs to purchase.
Church History Museum Insider Tips
- Reservations are not required.
- Food and drinks are not available.