The Cincinnati Museum Center is a unique museum complex housed in Cincinnati's historic Union Terminal, an Art Deco train station that was once one of the busiest passenger railroad stations in the country. After sitting unused for several years, the city decided to convert it into a museum complex that includes a children's museum, a natural history and science museum, a history museum, and an several other exciting attractions that provide hours of fun activities for families.
Things to Do
- Learn all about the fascinating history of Cincinnati by visiting the Cincinnati History Museum, which you can explore with the help of costumed interpreters. One of its top attractions is the scale model of the city.
- Take your child to the Duke Energy Children's Museum, where they can learn about art, science, culture, and the environment while exploring hands-on exhibits.
- Visit Umi the Mummy and the fascinating Dinosaur Hall in the Museum of Natural History & Science.
Cincinnati Museum Center Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing an All Museums Pass + OMNIMAX Theater, which includes admission to all three museums above as well as a film for $13 per child and $18 per adult.
- Check out the center's Toddler Time page to learn about special programs for young visitors that include story time and scavenger hunts.
- If you get tired of walking around museum exhibits, you can always stop by the OMNIMAX Theater to enjoy an educational film related to history or nature on a five-story domed screen.