The weather is always perfect at the Coco Keys Indoor Water Resort, hotel and convention center. This exciting venue boasts 50,000 square feet of indoor adventure, waterslides for tubing and body sliding, and lots of interactive safe water play. The staff lifeguards are on their guard in all areas and add to the safety of this high paced destination. This water adventure park will keep your family occupied and happy for hours on end.
Things to Do
- Adventure River is sure to please
- Three 40ft body and raft slides will have you climbing stairs and riding in glory all day long
- Water activity pool with basketball hoops and a lily pad adventure
- Parrot's Perch interactive play island and a shallow kiddie play area
- Key quest Arcade
- Have your birthday party here at this location and have a splash.
Coco Keys Insider Tips
- Coco Key seems to be smaller than other similar indoor water parks that I have visited at hotels. Keep that in mind.
- I have never stayed at this hotel personally but the complaints to the front desk and the word of mouth around the water park was that the hotel was less than adequate. I would recommend the waterpark for a day trip only because of the overall feel that I got about the hotel itself.
- Usually I would recommend the stay at the hotel because it gives you discounted access to the waterpark, but in this case I would not recommend that.
- The park has an indoor/outdoor hot tub but it is only for the 18 years and older crowd and that rule is strictly adhered to.
- When you check in you and your children will get bracelets which are color coded by whether or not you are a spectator, if you meet height restrictions for riding the big slides.
- Pregnant women are prohibited from riding on the 40ft water slides.