Coco Key Water Resort is a 55,000 square feet indoor themed water park complete with tube slides, a swirling river, and a spa. To ensure the safety of all the guests, most especially the kids, the resort's professional staff are on duty in the entire premises. There's also an arcade if the kids don't want to plunge in the water and if kids go hungry, there are also several dining options to choose from.
Things to Do
- Toddlers and smaller kids can have fun at the wading pool overlooking the entire park. The Dip In wading pool also features a Baby Slide and a Baby Bungee.
- Take the kids to Parrot's Perch. It's an aquatic jungle gym for kids with slides, water cannons, and bucket dumps. A word of warning for parents: it might be hard to convince your kids to leave the place! The Coral Cove's Slam Dunk is also a great way for siblings to bond over hoops and splash dunks.
- Try the water slides Shark Slam, Barracuda Blast, and Pelican Plunge. Shark Slam is almost 300-ft long of twists and turns while Barracuda Blast will engulf you in the darkness of a tube slide until you hit the water 350-ft down below.
- Grab nachos and ice cream from the Wet Rooster Bar, pizza and burgers from Gators Grab & Go, or go for a full-service lunch or dinner at Casey's Sports Bar & Grill.
Coco Key Water Resort Insider Tips
- Check out their website for overnight packages including an overnight stay at a guestroom, 4 water park passes, and buffet breakfast.
- Purchase tickets online to get 20% discount coupon for Gators Grab & Go.