Codzilla is a thrilling sightseeing tour of Boston Harbor offered by Boston Harbor Cruises. If your family is interested in taking a unique tour of Boston, climb aboard Codzilla for a 40-minute cruise complete with scenic views, rock music, 360-degree turns that are sure to make you scream, and hilarious jokes from the crew. Families that would prefer a sightseeing cruise that won't leave them drenched can instead choose from several other harbor cruises, as well as ferries to Provincetown and Salem and a 3-hour whale watching tour.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the thrill of Codzilla, which will whisk you through Boston Harbor for 40 heart-stopping minutes of fun and excitement.
- Hop onto the Salem Ferry from Boston's Long Wharf in order to spend the day sightseeing in historic Salem, where you can visit the fascinating Salem Witch Museum.
- See majestic marine animals such as humpback whales and white sided dolphins on the New England Aquarium Whale Watch, a 3-hour tour that allows visitors to view whales from aboard a catamaran.
Codzilla Insider Tips
- If Codzilla isn't the right fit for your family, the company also offers a variety of more traditional harbor cruises, including the USS Constitution Cruise and the Historic Sightseeing Cruise.
- Make sure to wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet, and try to bring along as few belongings as possible. They do provide ponchos and waterproof bags, but that doesn't guarantee that your belongings won't get wet.
- If you want to ride Codzilla at a specific time, make sure to purchase your tickets in advance, either online or at their ticket center.