Cold Water Canyon Park is a fun place for the families to have some great time together. Located in Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, California, the park is a relaxing place for the parents and a fun play space for the kids. The park has a playground, picnic area, and it can be reserved for birthday parties. The park can be used for walking and running. The park is very popular with the celebrities and their kids living in the neighborhood. The park is open from Dawn to Dusk and year-round.
Things to Do
- Cold Water Canyon is a beautiful park in Beverly Hills, you can do running and walking here on the walking trails. There are shaded areas in the park and a water feature.
- Children can play in the two play areas with climbing structures, many slides and a giant sandbox. Kids can splash around in the water feature. The play area has a sandy surface and it's fenced.
- Kids will spot animal sculptures, butterflies, bees and humming birds.
- Food concessions are available. You can bring and enjoy your lunch in the picnic area. Barbecues and fire are not allowed.
- The park is always busy on the weekends due to birthday parties.
Cold Water Canyon Insider Tips
- You can bring dogs.
- Restrooms with changing tables are available.
- The parking is free.