Combine some artful techniques and create a unique Collage Silhouette in this fantastic art project. This art project looks like it can only be done by an experienced artist, but it is really very easy to make and the result is display worthy.
- Mod Podge
- A Foam paintbrush
- Old Magazine scraps or colorful paper scraps
- Small Paint roller and tray
- A cereal box
How to Make It
- Cut magazines or paper into strips and odd shapes.
- Use your foam paintbrush and Mod Podge to completely cover the canvas in a collage of colorful scraps. Basically you are decoupaging the canvas with scrap paper.
- Allow the canvas to dry completely. This is very important.
- While the canvas is drying, Cut the front panel off of a cereal box.
- Sketch a picture that can be cut out onto the reverse side of the cereal box.
- Cut out the picture and set it down on the dry canvas.
- Now take your paint and small roller and completely cover the canvas in paint.
- Carefully lift the cardboard from the canvas to unveil your artful silhouette.