The College Football Hall of Fame is an interactive facility that aims to put fans as close as possible to their favorite game. There are exhibits as well as a replica of a playing field where visitors can test their ball skills.
Things to Do
- The visitor's experience begins at the Quad where there is an amazing display of the helmets from 768 college football teams. Guests then activate their all-access pass so that they can use the interactive exhibits in the Chick-fil-A Why We Love College Football gallery. Here there is a 52 foot long touch screen which you are free to interact with. There is also a trophy cabinet displaying the major prizes in college football.
- Don't miss the 45-yard replica Playing Field. Here there are a host of challenges to test guests kicking, throwing and agility skills.
- To gain a greater understanding of how players prepare themselves for matches head to the Game Day Theatre. The Theatre shows a high definition film called "The Game of Your Life" which delves into the pressures and rituals of game day with stories and insights from former players and coaches.
College Football Hall of Fame Insider Tips
- If you would like to support College Football, the Hall of Fame and cement your name in the you can take part in their Legacy Brick Program. Buy a brick with your name and personal engraving on it; the proceeds will go to funding future programs at the Hall.
- Kids under the age of 3 are free and there is a small discount for seniors, students and military personnel.