The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame is a museum dedicated to honoring Colorado sports legends. It is located in Mile High Stadium, the football stadium used by the Denver Broncos NFL team. Since 2001, the museum has featured a variety of fascinating exhibits that showcase the state's most important athletes and their impact on sports history.
Whether you're from Colorado or not, the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame is a great museum to visit as a family in order to learn about these impressive athletes and the feats they achieved throughout their careers.
Things to Do
- Visit "Salute to the Inductees", the museum's central exhibit, which presents the official list of the over 200 inductees in the Hall of Fame.
- Take your kids to the "Sportswomen of Colorado" exhibit, which celebrates the achievements of women in sports - it's especially popular with young girls!
- Check out the museum's Kids' Zone! Children of all ages are invited to play in this interactive exhibit as they pretend to be sports legends and dress up in equipment from various sports.
Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Insider Tips
- If you love the Broncos, don't miss the special exhibit dedicated to this popular Denver sports team!
- When you arrive at Mile High Stadium, officially known as Sports Authority Field at Mile High, enter through Gate #1 on the west side and you'll find the museum.
- The best way to get the most out of your visit is by taking a tour - they're offered every hour and last about 75 minutes.