Comerica Park is home to the Detroit Tigers Major League Baseball Team and is an exceptional ballpark that rolls a theme park, ballpark and a baseball museum into one phenomenal destination. Other parks fail in comparison to Comerica Park's grandeur.
There are a lot of things in the park to keep visitors smiling, including the well planned layout which provides great sight lines of the game with very few obstructions so you can really get into the spirit of the game.
Things to Do
- For a low price, take a stadium tour! On the tour you will visit the dugouts, the field, the press box and the luxury boxes as well as all of the statues and displays. Enjoy a guided tour around the amusement area and restaurant and shops. This is a great way to get acclimated with the field itself and the history that lies there in.
- In Center Field there is a massive water fountain that can be synchronized to music or when a home run is hit, which is sensational.
- Shop in the nearly 70,000 square feet of retail space at the park.
- Enjoy a Major League Ball Game.
- Ride the Carousel or the Ferris wheel on site.
- Plenty of dining and concessions available both inside the park and in the general area.
- See a concert at this venue.
Comerica Park Insider Tips
- There is an abundant amount of parking nearby that is very reasonably priced if you don't mind walking a few blocks it can save you a good amount on parking.
- On Fridays, there is a fireworks display offered after the game shot off right in center field. If you have little ones, you may want to bring ear protection for the big booms.
- Recommend taking the ballpark tour which is $5 on game days and $6 on non game days. They are offered at 11am and 1pm on Tuesdays and Fridays only.