Congo River Golf is a miniature golf chain that's mostly found in Central Florida. It has numerous locations in Orlando: one of which you can see from the road as you are driving on Interstate I-4 or on International Drive. Congo River put a lot of effort in designing the mini golf course per location, but the overall theme is mostly of giant waterfalls and rainforests, with the waterfalls being the centerpiece. It is definitely one of the more unique mini golf places around.
Things to Do
- Play mini golf - adventure golf, as the company calls it. Each hole is designed differently from the other, which may involve a cave or water setting, allowing for more challenging games!
- Experience gem mining (only available in the Orlando International Drive location) - an activity where the kids grab some mining materials, and sift it to discover hidden stones or gems (every mining material has a guaranteed item for them to take home)
- Feed and see the live gators (available in all locations) - what is Florida without seeing alligators? Feeding the gators is a safe activity as the kids are given a pole which holds the gator food. Note that not all the gators might not be interested in eating (they may be full from previous feedings).
- Do a mini treasure hunt - called the exploration game, which will make your kids look for specific items and get a prize in the end once the find everything.
Congo River Golf Insider Tips
- Visit their website to get coupons or discounts before your trip to save.