Constellation Field is home to the Sugarland Skeeters, a minor league baseball team in the Atlantic League. Opened in 2012 it is located near to the site of the has a capacity of 7,500 people on game days with each person getting a clear view of the action. Baseball is not the venue's only concern however with regular community events and fundraisers taking place here as well as it serving as a stadium for other sports such as football, soccer and lacrosse. There's even a swimming pool; though remember that it is strictly for the children!
Things to Do
- A game at Constellation Field is a lot of fun and makes for a nice family evening out. Of course this will appeal more to ball fans who will appreciate the quality sport on show that doesn't require you to shell out a fortune in order to see.
- Those who are not quite diehards should still appreciate the fun family friendly atmosphere and the Field's deal nights if you are lucky enough to catch them.
- Constellation Field do their best to appeal to young children. The Skeeters' green mascot whips up the crowd and takes pictures with kids during the matches. Also there is a playground and a swimming pool at the ballpark to keep them occupied if the baseball isn't keeping their attention.
Constellation Field Insider Tips
- If you are a fan of the Sugarland Skeeters then head onto their online shop to pick up some cool merchandise and apparel!
- The stadium provides free parking.