Coors Field is a Major League Baseball park in Denver that is the home of the Colorado Rockies. Since 1995, the Rockies have been playing at Coors Field, which was built on a site where construction workers found numerous dinosaur fossils, including a triceratops skull. Visitors are welcome to take behind-the-scenes tours of the ballpark throughout the year, but the best way to experience Coors Field is of course to attend a Colorado Rockies game.
Things to Do
- Go on one of their behind-the-scenes public tours! Tours are offered Monday through Saturday during baseball season and four days a week during the off-season.
- Spend the day at the ballpark while enjoying a Colorado Rockies baseball game with your family.
- Attend a game on one of their theme dates, which include Star Wars Night, Mickey Day, and Fireworks Night!
Coors Field Insider Tips
- Tickets for public tours are limited, so it is recommended to purchase them in advance from the ticket office or by phone.
- Check out their ticket specials page to learn how to save money on your next ballpark experience.
- Make sure to check out this list of ballpark rules, which includes permitted bag sizes and explains which items are and aren't allowed inside of Coors Field.
- If you don't want to pay high parking fees, consider taking public transportation to the ballgame.