Crafty kids of all ages will have fun creating these silly, quirky Corky Characters. They are so very easy to make and will undoubtedly make you chuckle once they are complete. Create one or several and add to your world of pretend play. I would not recommend leaving these characters around the house with children under 3 in the home because balloons can be a choking hazard.
- Several Corks
- Sharpie Markers
- Small to medium sized balloons
How To Make Them
- Simply blow up a small balloon like a water balloon and stretch the mouth of the balloon over the top of the cork.
- Pull the mouth down enough so that the balloon will stay put.
- Lift the side of the mouth away from the cork a bit to release most of the air, only leaving enough that will make the desired sized silly nose that you would like your Corky Character to have.
- Release the side again and gently pull the air filled part of the balloon forward so it sticks out toward the front of the cork.
- Use your Sharpie Markers to add silly eyes and a mouth.