Corn Dawgs is a unique, agriculture-themed amusement park for kids, students and families. Corn Dawgs combines a vast array of agri-activities, including hay rides and corn cannons, with exciting thrill rides like ziplines, bungee jumping, and mountain slides. There are different parks for young ones to play on, and live music every weekend. Corn Dawgs will give your family the opportunity to shoot, jump, climb, swing, play, and ride their way through a living farm.
The park boasts a 7,000 sq ft Entertainment Tent that works as both a stage and a dining area. Enjoy a meal from the delicious concession stands, then sit back and enjoy any number of Corn Dawgs' events and performances. Every Friday night is their weekly "Corn Dawgs Idol", a showcase of local (and visiting) talent where the audience votes for the winner. If you want to perform during your visit, simply register online before coming to the park.
Things to Do
- With over 20 different activites and games to choose from, Corn Dawgs will be fun for the whole family. These are some of the more popular activites:
- Petting Zoo: Enjoy a pony ride after you introduce yourself to the farm's resident animals, including chickens, bunnies, pigs, goats, ponies, and even a miniature donkey.
- Zipline: Get an amazing, aerial view of the park as you zip your way from one end of the cable to the other.
- Corn Cannon/Pumpkin Blaster: These compressed air cannons will blast an ear of corn one hundred yards. Take your aim and try to shoot an ear of corn into the hay field, or aim it at one of their pumpkins and see if you can make your target.
- Pedal Racers: Like Go-Karts, these re-mastered tractors and carts are affixed with pedals for the fastest racers. Zip through the race track and challenge your parents. Here's to the winner!
- Spider Mountain: Climb your way to the top of this web-like tangle of ropes and nets. You'll wish you had eight legs!
- Jumping PIllows: If jumping 20 feet into the air on the Corn Dawgs bungee jumper is too much, check out the inflatable pillows. Just like walking on the moon, these pillows are safer than a trampoline.
Corn Dawgs Insider Tips
- While they accept all major credit cards, there is no ATM inside Corn Dawgs. If you need cash, bring some beforehand. You will need cash to purchase tokens for Extras, such as the Zipline and Gemstone Mining.
- Outside food and drink is not allowed in the park. Corn Dawgs concessions includes meals and treats, ranging from sandwiches to pizza to hotdogs and funnel cakes.