Located within the Rollins College Campus, The Cornell Fine Arts Museum is located in Winter Park, Florida, around a 30 minute drive east of International Drive in Orlando via I-4. The museum aims to educate and engage the visitors to enjoying art from various periods & artists, from European Masters, to American, and through its Contemporary collections.
Things to Do
- Appreciate art - From the permanent collection to the temporary rotating exhibitions, various works of art have been strategically placed in themed rooms throughout the premises.
- Watch a concert - On certain days, the museum hosts concerts, the dates of which and who's playing are announced through their website.
- Attend other events - Tours, lectures, open houses, and family days are offered on certain times of the year. It's a chance to get to know more about the museum and bond with the family through various activities. Every weekend, the museum offers free guided tours and is free of charge.
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Insider Tips
- There are some days when the museum may close when they need to install new exhibits. Double check with their website for any announcements before planning your visit.
- The museum is fairly small so don't plan your day around going to this one spot. Budget at least an hour or so for this attraction.
- Winter Park is known for some of its other museum, shopping & restaurants. After the Cornell Museum, you may opt to go on a boat ride in Lake Osceola, visit the Morse Museum, shop at one of the malls, or just head out to a restaurant to eat.