Cosmic Jump is an indoor trampoline park located in Houston, Texas. Its facilities feature a wide variety of fun jumping surfaces that kids will love running, jumping, racing, and flipping on.
If you're looking for a family-friendly activity that is both active and fun, visit Cosmic Jump! After burning tons of calories while jumping around, the whole family can sit down and enjoy a pizza from the snack bar together.
Things to Do
- Visit the Slam Dunk trampoline basketball courts at Cosmic Jump to enjoy the unique mixture of trampolines and basketball! It's fun for kids of all ages.
- Take your teen to Cosmic Jump on Friday or Saturday night to enjoy their After Dark event. For just $16, kids over the age of 11 can spend two hours bouncing around to music supplied by a live DJ in a fun environment filled with blacklights!
- Encourage your child to join a trampoline dodgeball league - it's a great way from them to have fun and stay in shape.
Cosmic Jump Insider Tips
- Check out the Cosmic Jump website to learn about special deals. They also match the admission prices of any competitors if you ask.
- Make sure your kids follow the safety rules - don't jump too close to others, no double-bouncing, and don't try any new tricks that may be dangerous. This ensures that they'll have a fun, safe trampoline experience.
- Book your child's next birthday party at Cosmic Jump! Birthday packages include jump time, food, and great music from a live DJ.