Courageous Sailing Center in Charlestown, Massachusetts offers high quality and affordable sailing programs for the youth. This non-profit sailing center is named after the American two-time cup winner boat, Courageous. The sailing center was established in 1987, it offers membership programs and free sailing programs for the youth in Boston. Families can enjoy sailing in the Boston harbor, boats are usually available for sailing without needing reservations. Kayak rentals and rowboats are available at the Jamaica Pond. The sailing center is open all through the year, and during Holidays.
Things to Do
- If you want to enjoy sailing and kayaking with your family, visit the Jamaica pond boat house near Boston city.
- Jamaica pond boat house offers lessons for the youth and adults, or rent rowboats, kayaks and sailing boats.
- Families can enjoy day sailing at the courageous boathouse in Charlestown, sail in and out of Boston harbor, you can reserve boats in advance.
- You can register your children for the youth Summer programs, children over the age of 8 can join sailing lessons.
- Enjoy sailing and views of the harbor, you will sail pass ferries, coast guards, and racing boats.
- Families can enjoy a picnic on the pier.
Courageous Sailing Center Insider Tips
- Don't forget to bring water and sunscreen.