CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park is a family entertainment venue located in Scottsdale, Arizona, just 30 minutes' drive from Phoenix. The park contains over a dozen fun family-friendly attractions such as bumper boats, laser tag, and go karts.
Visit CrackerJax for a fun-filled family outing complete with miniature golf and arcade games. If your kids love doing sports, you can always play a game on one of their sand volleyball courts or visit the batting cages too!
Things to Do
- Play a round or two of miniature golf. The Amaze N' Golf course is designed for the use of young children and their families, with shorter putts and fun elements like mazes and slides, while the Optical Delusion course has more difficult putts and is more fun for teens.
- Speed around CrackerJax Speedway in a go kart! It features single and double-seat cars for those who prefer to sit in the passenger seat. Young children can also experience go karts in a safe environment on the Jax Trax, which features bumper rails.
- If you've got a daring teenager who loves thrilling attractions, take them to the Bungy Dome! They'll be able to jump and flip up to 30 feet in the air while attached to safety cords.
CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park Insider Tips
- Take your kids to Cyber City, an arcade filled with video games, skee-ball, and simulation games designed for children of all ages. They can win tickets that can be redeemed for fun prizes before you head home!
- Consider buying the unlimited 4-hour wristband if you plan to visit multiple attractions at CrackerJax - it can save you a lot of money compared to paying individual attraction prices.
- Visit the Coupons & Specials page on the CrackerJax website to print out coupons before your visit - they usually have discounts for both food and fun attractions!