Have fun presenting this fun challenge to your friends and family. All you need for this activity are 5 craft sticks, so this can also be a good restaurant challenge to connect with one another while you wait for your food to be served.
Challenges are fun to get peoples' minds working and it is always fun to present the solution and wow your peers and family. Be certain to use care with this solution because it is very delicate when all craft sticks are balancing in this manner.
How To Do It
- Hand a friend 5 craft sticks and ask them if they can find a way to support all of the sticks while only holding one stick.
- Criss-Cross two sticks and hold them between your thumb and index finger.
- Next, lay another stick over top of the X in a vertical position through the center of the X. Continue cinching the sticks at their point of intersection.
- Thread the fourth stick in a woven pattern over under and over the three branches of sticks on the bottom and do the same with the top.
- Gently let go of the center hold and grasp the bottom of the center straw and hold all of the sticks supported by just one stick.