Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park is an outdoor recreation area that is open to the public each summer at the Cranmore Mountain Resort in New Hampshire. Its attractions include a mountain coaster, a giant swing, tubing, bouncy houses, a zip line, a bungy trampoline, scenic chairlift rides, a climbing wall, hiking trails, a mining adventure and a kids ropes course. If that's not enough to keep you busy, they also feature concerts and other family-friendly events throughout the summer months as well.
Things to Do
- Go for a ride on the thrilling Mountain Coaster! You control the speed, so you can enjoy the views slowly or reach the maximum speed of 25 mph.
- Climb into the Giant Swing, which can swing up to four people through the air at once.
- Take your little one to climb up Spider Mountain or bounce around on the inflatable obstacle course and bouncy houses!
Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park Insider Tips
- Make sure to bring along your camera so that you can take photos of the spectacular views of Mount Washington from the scenic chairlift ride.
- Check out their savings and specials page to learn about ways to save money on admission to Mountain Adventure Park.
- If your family likes a good challenge, check out Cranmore Aerial Adventure Park, which features five different elevated ropes courses.