Cranmore Mountain is an Adventure Park and resort in New Hampshire offers family activities for both the winter and summer. It is famous among skiing enthusiasts as being the place where Hannes Schneider, an extremely influential figure in modern skiing, opened his ski school. The resort has been going since the 30's and offers a range of trails. There are also many activities available outside of the ski season.
Things to Do
- Cranmore Resort saw some serious renovations not all that long ago improve and add to their existing services. For activities in the winter season (aside from the skiing!) they have a mountain coaster that flies through the woods as you control its speed, the "Soaring Eagle Zipline" which lets you dive 700 feet down Cranmore Mountain on a suspended cablea and the Giant Swing which swings you high into the sky. They also have a ten lane tubing park w
- There is also a lot to do during the summer season. The Cranmore Resort Aerial Adventure Park pits people against 5 different obstacles courses way up in the air. Their Mountain Adventure Park also promises a lot of fun with a tubing hill, a climbing wall, a mountain coaster and other thrilling activities.
- The Resort hosts a concert series entitled the "Arts Jubilee Summer Concert Series" in the months of July and August.
Cranmore Mountain Insider Tips
- The Cranmore Resort offers special "Stay and Play" packages which offer special prices on accomodation and usage of the Resort's facilities.
- Take a look at their Base Area Map to get your bearings in advance.
- You can save a little cash by buying your tickets for Cranmore online in advance of your visit.