Kids will enjoy turning tonight's leftover spaghetti into masterful art with this fun project. Make one large piece of spaghetti art or make small ones to use for ornaments or clever decorations for gift packages. Shape the spaghetti in wild connecting designs or have a specific design or shape in mind and have fun creating it.
Materials You Will Need
- Cold cooked leftover spaghetti
- Wax Paper taped down
- White school glue
- Glitter in assorted colors
How to Make It
- Cover table in newspapers and tape a sheet of wax paper to the paper.
- Pour some school glue into a small bowl.
- A few strands at a time, dip of the cold spaghetti into the white glue.
- Create different designs by artistically positioning the gluey strands of spaghetti on the wax paper. Be sure that all strands of spaghetti are touching each other.
- Sprinkle the arranged gluey connecting strands of spaghetti with carious colors of glitter.
- Let your design sit until dry; usually overnight.
- When it is all dry, carefully peel the wax paper back away from the Spaghetti Masterpiece.