Enjoy this quick and easy craft that encourages sequencing and puzzle solving. Once created, it is the perfect take along activity to keep little ones occupied at restaurants, on airplanes or in waiting rooms. You can create themed homemade puzzles for different holidays, classic storybooks, their own drawings, paintings and even family photographs.
What You'll Need
- Several Jumbo craft sticks
- Modge Podge
- Pictures from a storybook, Magazine, or printable photograph
How to Make It
- Line up several craft sticks side by side depending on the size of your picture.
- Tape them together to hold them in place while you work.
- Trim the picture to fit the craft stick and deal the picture to the center of the sticks with Modge Podge.
- Once it is dry, and then remove the tape from the back of the sticks.
- Ask a grown up to cut the sticks apart by running a craft knife through seams where the sticks meet.
- You can store the sticks in a baggie or tie up with an elastic band for storage.