Kids can trounce and stomp around in these Creepy Monster feet with recycled tissue boxes and by following these few simple steps. Young artists can let their imaginations go wild by decorating these monster feet in any way that they would like to individualize this craft. Some ideas for decorating your new creepy feet include using faux fur, felt, pom poms, glitter, googly eyes, craft foam and more.
- 2 rectangular tissue boxes
- Paint and paintbrushes
- Craft Foam sheets
- Tacky Glue
- Other embellishments ie: pom poms, sequins, glitter and other decorations
How To Make Them
- Make the holes in the top of the box big enough to put your feet in if they are not already.
- Paint your tissue boxes your desired color choices and allow to dry completely.
- Cut out triangles out of craft foam ( we used the sticky backed craft foam) or you may have to use tacky glue to adhere them to the front of the boxes.
- Decorate your monster feet with any embellishment of craft supplies that you desire.