Get a different perspective on Cleveland with a Lake Erie Cruise aboard the Goodtime III. Aboard this luxury 1,000 passenger ship you will hear all about Cleveland, the Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie. The ship itself has four decks which you are free to roam around to find the best spot for you and your camera. The main lower deck is air conditioned and heated to keep you at a comfortable temperature while if it is a nice day you can head up to the top sun decks for the best view possible.
Things to Do
- The standard public cruise aboard the Goodtime III will allow you to see Cleveland and its sights as you never have before. You will sail under its famous bridges and head out onto Lake Erie.
- There are plenty of great photo opportunities, perhaps none better than an amazing view of the Cleveland Brown's magnificent First Energy Stadium.
- Throughout your entire trip you can listen to an explanation of Cleveland's history and that of its most significant sites courtesy of Larry Morrow.
- For something a bit more wild book onto one of the Goodtime III's Dance Cruises. Climb aboard any Friday or Saturday night for great blues, rock n' roll and country music. If you want you can add a dinner on the ship beforehand too.
Cruise Lake Erie on the Goodtime III Insider Tips
- There is parking provided by the Goodtime II for $8. If this lot fills up quickly as it can do don't worry; other spaces can be found on the surrounding streets.