Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory is a part of the stunningly beautiful Myriad Botanical Gardens, located in Downtown Oklahoma City. The 17-acre Myriad Botanical gardens are a nationally renowned site with beautiful green landscapes and tropical plants. The Botanical Gardens house more than 1,000 different species of plants. The Crystal Bridge Tropical conservatory has always garnered attention and praise for its unique design, it features various tropical plants, and a 35-foot waterfall. The conservatory is 224-foot long and is covered by translucent acrylic panels. You can tour the Myriad Botanical gardens grounds for free.The conservatory is open to public tours Monday through Sunday.
Things to Do
- Families should visit the serene and beautiful gardens to take a break from the daily grind, tour the grounds of the Myriad Botanical gardens and enjoy a visit to the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory.
- The conservatory features 2,000 varieties of tropical plants gathered from various continents. The tropical conservatory has a wet zone and a dry zone.
- Meet the parrots in the rainforest.
- Exciting activities are offered for the kids in every season, such as free story time activity, children can do worms-related activity "worms with a purpose" in the children's garden, and many other fun activities at the children's garden.
- The Botanical gardens feature a dog park, dogs can roam in the park freely without leash.
- Take in views of the gardens from the Park house restaurant, you can enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner here or fulfill your burger craving at the Ice house.
Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory Insider Tips
- Children aged 4 and under are admitted for free.