Curious Kids' Museum is a popular children's museum in St. Joseph, Michigan. It is home to over 100 hands-on exhibits designed for children between the ages of 1 and 10 that focus on everything from music to science. If that doesn't sound like enough fun to keep you busy, you can also visit their second location, called the Discovery Zone, which features a variety of water-themed exhibits for children between 3 and 12 years old. The museum also provides family programs and summer camps, and is a popular birthday party location.
Things to Do
- On a sunny day, visit their Discovery Zone location, which features a 25-foot climbing tower with spectacular views of Lake Michigan, a kid-friendly climbing wall, and a fascinating exhibit called Recollections which combines art, science, and movement.
- Visit the Apple Orchard, where they can pick apples from trees and learn about how apple trees grow.
- Take your little one to the Toddle Farm, a farm-themed exhibit for children under 4 that includes a duck pond, a barn, and a chicken coop!
Curious Kids' Museum Insider Tips
- Visit the museum on Saturday between noon and 4:00 p.m. to participate in free family programs related to upcoming holidays as well as science and nature.
- Attend Wee Discover, a special program for little ones that focuses on body motion, hand-eye coordination, and other important skills for preschoolers.
- In the summertime, consider having your child attend one of their educational summer camps, which include activities such as fishing, cooking, science experiments, and crafts.